How do I install Echo 360 on my UMES Laptop/Desktop?
Echo360 does not require administrative rights to install on a UMES computer. To install the software, please follow the following steps:
- In a file browser window, open the following location: \\umes.edu\files\Apps\TrustedApps\EchoPersonalCapture
- Double click on Echo360install.bat
- Click Next in the installer
- Select "I accept the agreement" and clickNext
- Select "Personal Capture" and click Next
- Change the Data Directory to C:\PersonalCapture and click Next
- Click Finish
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.