Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

How can I change my home address in HAWKWeb?

Step-by-step guide

Home addresses can only be changed or updated by contacting the Admissions Office for undergraduates at 410-651-6410 or Graduate Admissions for graduate students at 410-651-6507.  Each office may require in-person verification of the information to be updated.