- Click the Network icon on the lower right corner of your screen.
- Click Network settings.
- Click Manage Wi-Fi settings.
- Under Manage known networks, click the network you want to delete.
- Click Forget. The wireless network profile is now deleted.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.
If you are prompted to enter network settings, select the following for each step.
- EAP Method: PEAP
- Phase 2 Authentication: MSCHAPv2
- Server CA certificate: Do not check
- User certificate: None installed
- Identity: Enter your UMES username
- Password: Enter your UMES password
|Content by Label|