- HawkWeb - powered by PeopleSoft Campus Solutions ERP, this is the system where student enrollments and registrations, class rosters, and more administrative functions related to academics. If you cannot access HawkWeb, see Employee HawkWeb access for more information.
- Blackboard - the learning management system where course content can be published as well as manage the entire online course experience for students. See Blackboard Information for more.
- Gmail - Gmail is the email system for UMES. To access go to https://gmail.com enter your UMES email address and password.
- HawkVille - powered by CBORD Odyssey, this is the student residential management system where all on-campus residential needs for students can be met.
- Auxiliary Campus Center - this system is where you can manage the funds on your Hawk Card for dining and other retail usage on and off campus.
- Web Help Desk - the Information Technology Help Desk system where you can create a ticket to request assistance for your computer, networking, and telephone needs.
To access mail, you can either use Microsoft Outlook on non-laboratory computers on the UMES Domain or use Outlook Web Access. To access Outlook Web Access, go to the UMES homepage, click "My UMES" at the top of the page, login, and then click the "Employee Email" button in the quick launch area. You may be prompted to login again. See Setting up a mobile device to retrieve UMES e-mail for information on setting e-mail on your phone or other mobile device.email, you need to go to Gmail at https://gmail.com. Enter your UMES email addreess and password. For a mobile device you can either download the Gmail app, or follow you phone manufacture instructions to use the built in mail app.
Many buildings on campus have wireless networking access points to allow network access from a wireless enabled device like a laptop, smartphone, or tablet. See Connecting to UMES Wireless for more information.