How do I install Echo 360 Universal Capture on my UMES Laptop/Desktop? Please note if you are installing Personal Capture on your home PC, you should follow the instructions available at the following link: https://admin.echo360.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035406011-Install-the-Universal-Capture-Desktop-Application
Echo360 does not require administrative rights to install on a UMES computer. To install the software, please you must be on campus and follow the following steps:
- In a file browser window, open the following location: \\umes.edu\files\Apps\TrustedApps\EchoPersonalCapture
- Double Right click on Echo360install.batUniversalCapturePersonalUS_6.0.69561845.msi
- Choose "Run with Elevated Privilege with Defendpoint"
- Click Next in the installerUniversal Capture Setup
- Click Next again
- Select "I accept the terms in the agreementLicense Agreement" and clickclick NextSelect "Personal Capture" and
- On Directory Selection Window click Next
- Change the Data Directory to C:\PersonalCapture and click Next
- Click Click Install in the Ready to Install window.
- Click Finish
|Content by Label|
|cql||label in ("blackboard","software","academic","echo360") and type = "page" and space = "ITKB"|
|labels||echo360 blackboard academic software|