Please schedule an appointment, using the steps below, for laptop exchanges.
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- Go to your Calendar
- Open a new appointment (click New Appointment on the Home tab on the ribbon)
- Go to Scheduling Assistant. In the Attendees table, type techappointment and then hit Enter
- Choose an open and available time and block out a one-hour period
- Go to Appointment. Type your full name in the Subject field.
- Enter any special software requirements in the text field
- Click the Send button
IT will review your request and either approve it or ask for more information. When your appointment is confirmed, you will get an email from an IT staff member.
Please note that your appointment is not concrete until you receive a confirmation email.