How do I install Echo 360 PowerPoint Plug-in on my UMES Laptop/Desktop?
Echo360 does not require administrative rights to install on a UMES computer. To install the software, please follow the following steps:
- In a file browser window, open the following location: \\umes.edu\files\Apps\TrustedApps\EchoPersonalCapture
- Double click on Echo360PowerPointRibbon64Bit-1.3.5
- Click ok on the Windows Security dialog box
- Click Extract all files
- Click the Browse button to select a new destination folder for the unzipped files then choose a new destination and ok. If you are not sure where to extract, Select the Desktop then the OK button
- Click the Extract button
- Navigate to the location where you extracted the files and find the setup.exe file. Verify that the file has today's date then double click on it to launch the install.
- Click Next three times
- Select "I accept the agreement" and click Next
- Select "Personal Capture" and click Next
- Change the Data Directory to C:\PersonalCapture and click Next
- Click Finish