By default, Collaborate Ultra has been loaded to your course via the course template. If it is not currently located in your course menu it means that someone has accidentally deleted it.
To add Collaborate Ultra to your course menu, please follow the following steps:
- Log into Blackboard.
- Select the course which needs Collaborate.
- Select the + above the course menu.
- Type Collaborate Ultra in the Name field.
- Click on the drop-down in the tool field and select Collaborate ultra.
- Click Submit. You will see that it has been added to the bottom of the course menu. It should be located just above email.
- Hover your mouse to the left of the Collaborate Ultra menu item until you see a 4-headed arrow appear. Now hold your left mouse button (LMB) down and drag the button above the email button. Release the LMB once it is in place.