Most users select the option to remember their password in the Respondus software. If you update your UMES password you will need to update it in Respondus.
Note: This is for Respondus Test Generating Software NOT Respondus LockDown Browser. Also, you can only change the password when you have a test ready to publish.
How to update your password in Respondus 4.0
- Open Respondus 4.0 software
- Click on the File tab
- Click Update License. If you receive a message saying your license has been automatically updated, you do not need to follow the next steps.
- Copy and paste this new password Y2007I439542670R646f09f9a18a24e0 in the Password field located at the bottom of the Blackboard Server and Course Window.
- Check that the support contact says one of the two following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Click the License button. Your password will be updated. Click the Close button on the next window. You should be all set.
These instructions have been created for Respondus 4.0 Test Generating Software.