Once a test has been deployed into an area of your Blackboard course one can set the test to require the use of the Respondus LockDown Browser. The monitor option is also available to set. Note: If you are not going to require the Webcam(Monitor) do not complete steps 10 & 11.
- Log into the course which has the exam.
- Navigate to the Control Panel.
- Click on Course Tools.
- Click on Respondus LockDown Browser. The Respondus LockDown Browser Dashboard will be displayed with all deployed tests.
- Click on the Drop-down arrow to the left of the test.
- Select Modify Settings.
- Select Require Respondus LockDown Browser for this Exam. Other settings will then be displayed.
- Click on the + left of Advanced Settings
- Check the box left of Allow students to take this exam with an iPad…
- Check Require Respondus Monitor for this exam. More options for the monitor will appear.
- Verify the Startup Sequence.
- Click Save and Close
Warning: These instructions have been created for use in Google Chrome. If you are using a different browser, the instructions may differ. The use of Internet Explorer is not recommended for Blackboard.