Once you have created a test or imported it into Blackboard it may be necessary to deploy it into a content area such as the Learning Activities folder in Course Content.
Note: If the test was imported through the Respondus Test Generating Software it may have already been deployed into a specific area which would have been chosen during the publishing stage.
How to deploy a test into the Course Content
- Log into the course which has the test.
- Click on Course Content in the left pane.
- Navigate to the Module which needs the test.
- Click on Learning Activities to open the folder.
- Hover the mouse over Assessments and then click on Tests
- Click on the test name in the Add an Existing Test section.
- Click the Submit button. The Test Options window should appear.
- Scroll through the options and set your requirements.
- Make sure you select yes to Make the link available.
- NOTE: It is not recommended to use Force Completion.
- Check the Set Timer, and Click on for the Auto-Submit.
- Check the Display After checkbox and select the date and time.
- Check the Display Until checkbox and select the date and time.
- Check the Due Date checkbox and select the date and time.
- Choose the Show Test Results options.
- Choose the Test Presentation Options.
- Click the Submit button when done.
These instructions have been created for use in Google Chrome. If you are using a different browser the instructions may differ. The use of Internet Explorer is not recommended nor supported.