The default view in the MailArchiver web client is much different that what we are used to seeing in Microsoft Outlook. The steps outlined below can be used to change the display to make it more familiar and easier to navigate.
- Log into the GFI MailArchiver web client:
- Supply username and password, if prompted
- Click the Display Archived Items button and choose the Display folder icon.
- Select the archive store that you wish to browse by clicking the down arrow to expand the list. Store names reflect the time period that they contain.
- Click the arrow next to the Arranged By option to change the sort order.