Do not logon to any of the Waters Hall Computer Lab machines if you do not accept the following rules.
Computer Lab Rules
- Academic work always has priority
- Labs are quiet work areas
- Music may only be played while using earphones quietly
- Please silence your mobile devices
- No foods or liquids allowed in the labs unless otherwise posted
- Hand sanitizer is recommended
Use of this computer resource assumes agreement to all UMES, State of Maryland, and U.S. Government acceptable use and IT policies. This includes but is not exclusive to the UMES Acceptable Use of IT Resources, Administrative Affairs Policies and Procedures Manual, and appropriate UMES Faculty and Student policies.